Monday, February 20, 2012

Fabulous February- Part 2

Like I mentioned in FF-Part 1, Lonnie and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on

02-02-12. A few months back Lonnie made me a slideshow on the computer so I have included some "through our years" photos! I can't believe in the time we have been together(almost 12 years total) we have lived in 4 different cities, 1 apartment, 1 duplex, three houses, combined have had 10 different jobs, 2 dogs, three children and I think 6 different cars!!



Chi Omega Spring Formal- circa 2000

First trip together- Cancun, Spring Break 2000. We had been dating two months and two months later, Lonnie proposed on our 4 month anniversary and I said YES!

Our first children: Brynn and Broadie


December 11, 2004- Mallory Ann

couldn't resist a pic of Mallory's spiky hair(this one's for you Karen)!! Totally natural too

Meet Morgan Elise- November 9th, 2006

Galveston, TX Summer 2009

July 2010

December 2008

Proud Papa- February 9, 2010 Case Patrick

Best gifts ever!!

My honey bees

Spring 2011



What an amazing decade this one has been. Can't wait to see how we top it. Love you Lonnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment