Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fabulous February- part 1

I am way behind in my posts(go figure!) but have a lot to share with everyone! I am sorry if they are a little out of order. On 2/2/12 Lonnie and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary! Woo-hoo(part 2 post with pics to follow) We had a wonderful dinner at Perry's and Lonnie got me a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet!


One week later on 2/9/12, Case Patrick Madison turned 2! We decided to celebrate this year before the Super Bowl with just our family.


Here was Case's DQ(new in the woods) ice cream "Cars" cake placed on one of the tiers of the cupcake stand(see must have's from Mansfield post!). Since we didn't have a big party I only used one tier!
As soon as he saw me bring in the cake he just kept saying cake, cake, cake. He even climbed in his chair wanting to eat it! Sounds like Lonnie ;)



Blowing out his candles!



Yum, yum, give me some!



Playing with his tractor from Mamaw and Papaw and his Corvette from Mammy and Papa Marc.




Here is Case on his actual bday at school with Mr. B. Can you tell Case just woke up?


I made funfetti cupcakes for his friends....they were eagerly awaiting :)



No Case did not have pink pants on....not sure what that is :)




How cute are the birthday hats they made for everyone!! Case LOVES Mr. B and Stacey!



Representing the only female in the group, Ms. A is Case's favorite!!



Cheese!!!


These taste yummy.


I took Case in for his two year check up and he was 35 inches(68%) and 28 lbs(52%). He is such a happy, sweet boy. He is talking like crazy and keeps us smiling all of the time. He still loves cars and now has started playing and really liking Little People stuff(he didn't have any before). His favorite word is still no and it amazes me as big as his vocabulary is I don't think I have ever heard the word yes!


On a side note I also took Mallory in for a wellness check(she turned 7 in Dec), they came back with her measurements and it said 25% for height, 75% for weight. The Dr. asked if I had any questions and I was like...um she is the tallest girl in her class and I know it doesn't really matter but that doesn't seem right. So she goes back and checks what the nurse found and sure enough...not even close to correct!! She was 51 inches(89%) height and 59 lbs(76%) weight.
She is my growing girl!!!!!























1 comment: