Friday, November 26, 2010

Santa's Wonderland

A few days before Thanksgiving I was checking status updates on FB(addicting) and a friend of mine had posted pics of Santa's Wonderland in College Station. We have driven by many times and actually went about a decade ago before we had kids. So I suggested to Lonnie that it would be fun to take the kids and head up there. So the night before Thanksgiving we loaded the car when he got off work and headed that way.


Lonnie and the kids about to enter Santa's town
It was so much fun! We entered Santa's town which is like a western little village with campfires, live music, food, shops, Santa, etc. The weather was still warm so it was perfect outside.
Luckily my girls like to have their picture taken :)

When Morgan heard there was pony rides we had to do that right away. Mallory was on Red and Morgan rode Lucy.
Morgan loved her pony and kept petting her the whole ride.
There was also a petting zoo.
I love Morgan's face here as she was trying to get some love and right when I took the pic the animal went the other way.
This is better!
You can drive your car through the lights or take a hay ride. We opted for the hay ride which played christmas music the whole time. (And thanks Bec for my super cute hat!)
Case loved the hay ride and the lights too.



The lights were awesome as was the whole experience. I think we will go back once more before the holidays are over. I highly recommend it! (Thanks Candace for posting pics and giving me the idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment