Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Last week was a big week as we celebrated Morgan's 4th birthday, Case turning 9 months and my playoff matches. On Tuesday, November 9th(Morgan's actual birthday) my team played in the Regional Quarterfinal match versus our cross town rival. Let's just say I think Morgan was my good luck charm as my present to her was a win(not that she cares!!) So since I had a match we had to celebrate her birthday on Thursday.


Morgan wanted to go to pump it up and have a Strawberry Shortcake cake.
Morgan and her best bud Callie making silly faces
Mallory, Bella, Katie, Morgan, Callie, Madison, Hudson, Camden(two random boys not invited but wanted to be in the picture)
Birthday girl on her birthday morning
Having some powder donuts fun!

I love you Morgan Boo- happy 4th birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment