Thursday, December 9, 2010

10 on 9

Last weekend I celebrated my 33rd birthday. At 33 God has blessed me with a wonderful husband, three beautiful children and happy life. I am very thankful for everything I have.
This past Saturday one of my good friends captured my treasures on camera. I would highly recommend Sarah to take your family photos. She is just starting out but is a natural!! If you want her information just let me know, thanks again Sarah....I LOVE the pics.
I am only posting a few of the pics because a lot of the others will make their debut in our Christmas card so you will have to wait to see.

And my main reason for posting is Case is 10 months old today, December 9th. I can't believe he is so close to turning one. I know I just updated a few weeks ago about his 9 months so not much has changed except that he is getting cuter and cuter and into more stuff! I love my little man to pieces.
Case 10 month Fun Facts:
Tricks: Standing alone for long periods of time, has taken 1 or 2 baby steps with little support from mom and can squat to sitting from standing
Like to plays with toys he can push- cars, tractor, anything with wheels(already such a boy)
Likes to take things out of something(clothes out of basket, dishes out of dishwasher, etc)
Funny Face- I will have to capture a picture of his new face he likes to make, he's squints his whole face like he is growling- too funny
Food: Does not want to eat any baby food so is completely on regular food diet. I guess once he tasted the good stuff good bye to the bland! Very good eater
MilK: Formula x 4
Sleep: I can't believe last post I didn't put that FINALLY Case is sleeping through the night. He typically goes down at around 7 and will sleep until 6ish. Sometimes he will go back to sleep after a morning bottle. He will wake sometimes during the night but will get himself back to sleep- so glad I am finally sleeping again :)
Teeth: 6 still
Attached to: Mom!! Case is experiencing a little bit of separation anxiety and usually wants mom and wants mom to hold him. This has become a bit challenging in the mornings when I get ready and he is climbing up my leg! I wouldn't trade it for the world however :)



1 comment:

  1. I am Emily Hoffart's sister and I know of your blog through hers. Just wanted to comment that you have SUCH a beautiful family. I love following your blog!

    ReplyDelete