Friday, November 26, 2010

9 1/2 months

I am a little behind in my posts because I have been going, going, going.(see state tournament blog!) Not only did we have Morgan's 4th birthday but Case turned 9 months on the same day.

I am attempting to get a cute over the shoulder shot.
Fun Facts: Case 9 months
Height: 29 1/4(81%) taller than both girls at 9 months
Weight: 20 lbs, 7.5 oz(53%) less than Morgan but more than Mallory at 9 months
Teeth: 6 total: 4 up top, 2 on bottom
Milk: Sam's brand formula x 4 a day(no more nursing for me)
Food: is trying anything and everything.
Tricks: Clapping
Making lots of sounds and favorite is still momma
Gives lots of kisses
Holds own bottle and cup
Feeds himself
Fast crawler and continues to pull up on things and cruise
Daddy let Case try Morgan's birthday cake- sucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment