Friday, November 5, 2010

Pumpkins and Playoffs

I am a little late in posting but it has been a busy month! For the first time this year we carved pumpkins for Halloween. I drew the faces and then Lonnie carved and the girls helped scrape out the guts. I thought they came out pretty good. The girls decorated their pumpkin so we had a Madison pumpkin family.


Lonnie, Me, Mallory, Morgan and Case Pumpkin

For Halloween Morgan was set on being Alice and my mom suggested Cleopatra for Mallory. She had no idea who that was but when i found this costume online, she was sold. Then she found out Mammy would put make up on her and it was a done deal.



Of course Case had to be Super Man since he is my Super Baby!!


Mallory and her good friend Katie




My beautiful Alice





Our Family







Block party down the street before trick or treating







Papa Marc and the girls about to head home







My Pumpkins!










Mamaw and Papaw with Caser




This picture doesn't really fit but I couldn't resist putting it in. Mr. Sleepy Head

As I said before this month has been a busy one. My volleyball team finished the regular season on the 26th. We ended up finishing as Co District Champions with another team in our district. Currently we are in the playoffs and have our second round tonight. Go Lady Highlanders!! Each year we have our red and green parade where all of the organizations do a themed float. Volleyball has won the past two years so the pressure was on. Unfortunately the weather was terrible on parade day but they still judged our float and costumes. Our theme was "Under the Sea"




Here are the freshmen that were seaweed



The sophmores were jelly fish and adorable






The juniors were sharks, whales or dolphins and the seniors were mermaids or Goddesses of the Sea




Needless to say we won!! Three-peat and so creative.
















No comments:

Post a Comment