Thursday, March 29, 2012

Magnolia Tea

This afternoon one of my BFFs co-hosted the annual Magnolia Tea in College Station. The Tea is a fundraiser for the Texas A&M Health and Science center. What a fun event! I LOVE hats but don't have any and wouldn't have a place to wear them if I did. Luckily; however, Paige has plenty and I was able to borrow her entire outfit....love my friends :)

Paige, Jenn, Me

This picture makes me laugh because you can't get too close or forget hugging to say hello with the hats on.
The event was absolutely lovely. Paige and her mom in law did such a fantastic job. A cute fashion show, cute hats to purchase and a lot of neat things to bid on. Not to mention some amazing, intelligent women in the room! The guest speaker was an orthopedic surgeon and she had so much interesting information pertaining to women. I can't wait until next year especially since I will unveil the hat I purchased for myself. Thank you again Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment