Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day Trip- SB '12

We got back from our trip to Nebraska on Wednesday and on Friday we decided to go to Kemah. Lonnie had weight room duty from 9-10:30 so we went with and then headed over afterwards.


We found a free parking lot that took us on a boat ride across the way. Although this ride was .2 seconds, my kids still enjoyed!



Morgan just a chillin'



As soon as we got there we headed to Landry's for some lunch and we got to sit outside. Mallory took this picture, nice job Mal!





Morgan's turn to take the picture




After we ate we decided what rides we wanted to go on. Here the girls are waiting for the choo choo train as this was our first ride since Case could not stop talking about it.(I love this pic btw-my beautiful girls!!)



Mallory was feeling quite adventerous and wanted to ride the drop zone. I thought I was too big to go on but they allowed me. In this picture Mallory is asking if I am nervous.




Watching and waiting....




Don't I look like I exceed the height/weight requirements! haha The ride was actually a lot of fun and we lost our stomach over and over




Still laughing!



Poor Lonnie did such a great job catching a few pictures. As soon as we got on the ride, Case spotted me and ran to try and get on. So Lonnie was holding him, watching Morgan and taking pics all at the same time.


Morgan, Dad and Case decided to ride the double decker carousel and here arae the boys waiting in line.




They wanted to be on the top but I am glad it filled up as I got some good shots. Morgan looks so happy and carefree




Fun Times!




It was not hard to get this one to bed after our busy day.

Although Spring Break 2012 was short and sweet it was great to be together as a family. Only 49 school days left until summer, but who is counting?
























No comments:

Post a Comment