Monday, March 5, 2012

Busy weekend

Thursday kicked off what would be an eventful weekend. At gymnastics, with about 30 seconds left in class, Mallory got kicked in the face & out popped top tooth #1. I was at home with Case so Lonnie got to experience the blood and tears and drama. Luckily her top teeth were already loose but obviously not the way she wanted to lose one. Needless to say the tooth fairy left her $5. I think she felt bad Mal got kicked in the face. Well the kick also left top tooth #2 barely hanging on. After not eating dinner, followed by breakfast because she was so worried she was going to swallow the loose tooth, I convinced Mallory to let me get it out. Voila!!


Friday took some getting used to with eating & talking with no front teeth but she's doing great. Friday night the girls started volleyball at a local club. The program is 12 weeks with two mini-tourneys. They were so cute together. When they had to pick partners they both immediately ran to each other(tears!) after practice we went & ate at IHOP. They love having breakfast for dinner.


Saturday we went to a good friends bday party. Lonnie got good pics on his phone that I need to update but here is one of the face paint.


Sunday my mom took the girls and me to the Houston Ballet where they were performing a version of Cinderella.


Silly face & Morgan's fake glasses!


The ballet was at the Wortham Center downtown. The show was maybe one act too long(I was dozing) but the girls did great!! My favorite quote after about 2+ hours in was Morgan when she said, "they should have talked more, all they did was dance"! Too funny. Thank you Papa Marc for the tix and Mammy for a wonderful date- we topped it off with Yogurt Worx on the way home. What a great weekend!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment