Monday, April 9, 2012

Hoppy Easter 2012

This year we celebrated by taking a trip to SA with the kids and the grandparents and stayed at the JW Marriot Hill Country. Lonnie and I went for our anniversary back in February and loved it so much we wanted to come back.


The Madison's Party of 5


M & M


I can not begin to tell you how much fun we had.



Silly pics on the lawn.




The weather was amazing.




Fun activities for the kids and the adults!!





Here we are poolside. There is an activity pool, an adults only pool and hot tub, three tube rides, a lazy river and a kid's only play area with mini slides and splash pad fun.





Synchronized swimming anyone?





Case is getting really good at saying "cheese"









Case- any ice cream in your mouth???





This picture worries me just a little;)





Case absolutely loved the lazy river. He sat in my lap and almost fell asleep. He kept saying "river" and "slide"!






My brother and his family stopped by for some fun as they live right down the road.





Cousins!! Lainey, Taylor, M & M. The girls adore their cousins





Papa Marc, Grammy and Uncle Brent





Friday and Saturday night they showed a movie at the pool. Morgan(aka Ariel) swam almost the entire time Hop was showing....too cold for me :) Case just played with his cars on the lounge chairs.





Hard to get this girl out of the water. Mallory joined in but is like her momma and was freezing so her stay was short lived.








Easter morning with Mamaw and Papaw





The resort offered complimentary "tucking in" by the Easter Bunny Saturday night. I did not schedule that as we didn't know when we would go to sleep. On our way back from the movie guess who we found?!?! Case ran right up to him, gave him a hug then turned and said "cheese". Luckily I just happened to have my camera.






Not only did the Easter Bunny visit us at the hotel but so did the tooth fairy. Mallory lost her 5th tooth. Her smile is cracking me up.





Easter Sunday






The resort also offered an Easter Egg Hunt in the ballroom. Ready, set, go....











Case only wanted to pick up the chocolate that was falling out of the Easter eggs. He even picked one out of another kid's basket.










My handsome fellas





After the egg hunt we visited the petting zoo. I am telling you, there was soooo much to do! Case was attempting to give the sheep a kiss.











This might be the only time Dad let's Case near a longhorn.






Human hamster balls. That is Mallory in there and Case below. Morgan participated too but it was too hard to see her in the one she was in.





We truly had the best Easter ever. I realize the whole reason we celebrate Easter is because God sent his one and only son down to die for our sins. I want to thank God for that. I also want to thank Him for blessing me with such an amazing family. Not only do I have a wonderful husband and three amazing children but I have been blessed with two amazing parents and two amazing in-laws. There were so many times this weekend that I just felt thankful for my life. I hope this Easter filled you with a sense of gratefulness as well.


Hoppy Easter!!































































No comments:

Post a Comment