Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas Break 2010

As always the Christmas Break is filled with fun and exciting times! At the start of the week, the kids and I made a quick trip to the zoo and then met my dad and Lonnie for lunch at The Aquarium.

One day the girls and I made a gingerbread house.
Saw the lions
Played at the house. My friend Tiffany has started making embroidered items and this one for Case was so cute.
The first weekend of the break I went to Kansas City to watch one of my players, Katie play in the Under Armour All American match. It was really cool getting to see her play and then I got to watch the NCAA national championship where Penn State won their 4th straight title! Another bonus was I got to hang out with my bestie from 7th grade Jill who is now the head coach at West Virginia!
For Christmas we celebrated at church on the 23rd, (so mad I forgot my camera because the girls were all dressed up) then xmas eve we had my parents over and I cooked while the girls opened gifts from mammy and papa Marc. Christmas day the girls found the presents Santa left bright and early! We spent the rest of the day hanging out at the house playing. Lonnie's parents came over Xmas day and we ate at our house again enjoying our presents.
Lonnie and Leslie Christmas 2010(Our 11th Xmas together!)
We have multiplied in that 11 years :)
Mom and her handsome fella
Trying to get one with my sweet peas
Mamaw got Case his first Polo outfit and he was sooo stinkin' cute! I just wanted to eat him up
He is standing here but it is hard to tell
Mamaw, Papaw and the girls
Santa brought Mallory a Fur Real doggie and Morgan a Rapunzel
Mammy brought Case a 3-1 walker, rider, scooter
Wondering why he can't keep moving!
LOVE this picture. Such a ham and showing off his teeth
Mallory was cracking up. The girls got some Madame Alexander dolls from my mom(I also have a collection) and then one of our babysitters Adriana gave them princess oven mitts and aprons.
Barbie make up!!!! A huge hit :)
Morgan loved her doll and the dress mammy gave her. We are so thankful for all of our blessing this year and the real reason we celebrated Christmas. Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment