Thursday, July 22, 2010

Salon Leslie

This morning the girls helped me clean the kitchen and make my bed. While cleaning, Mallory asked what their "reward" would be. (Isn't helping mom reward enough??) Anyway, I asked what she wanted and she replied a makeover. So when we were finished cleaning I set up Salon Leslie. I put the girls in their robes and slippers and let them know what their spa day would consist of.

Eagerly awaiting a pedicure.
Chillaxing while reading their Barbie magazines
Princess Purple was the color of choice and the pedicure came complete with a foot/calf massage.
Next I fixed their hair. Considering I have been in about 20 weddings I was able to do a generic "up-do".
You can't see but I included sparkles sprayed in their hair as well.
Case was busy chewing on his new favorite taggy blankie that my BF Janna's mom made! He LOVES it
After hair was of course make-up and they got the works. Eye shadow, mascara, blush, lip liner, lip stick and lip gloss- Morgan has the best eyelashes!
My beautiful Mallory- getting so grown up
When make-up was complete I painted their nails and finished with a spray of perfume for each of them. They were very happy with their day at Salon Leslie and posed with their #1 man(besides daddy of course)
Cutie patooties
Work it girls- our Salon fashion show
Diva Morgan
Glamorous Mal

We topped off our wonderful morning with a royal lunch consisting of one of their favorites, pigs in a blanket. I am so lucky to have such fun times with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment