Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun Facts at 5 Months

It is hard for me to believe that Case turned 5 months old this week(7/9/10). Talk about time flying by. It is crazy how you forget all of the baby stuff even though I have done this twice already. I thought I would share some fun facts about Case at 5 months. Below are a few pics I tried to take tonight before I put him down. He smiled in the second one but it was fuzzy and then he got mad.

Tricks:Can roll over front to back and back to front
Can chew toes and likes to do so often
Can grab mommy's face, bring it to him and kiss!

Eating: I am still nursing every 3-5 hours depending on when it is
He has tried rice cereal about 5 times and gags(different from the girls who loved it)
He has not tried fruits or veggies
Bedtime: Naps twice a day in crib- see teeth
Co sleeps in our bed which people think I am crazy but when he still wakes up 1-2 times at night and wants to eat it is much easier having him right there. (Co slept with both girls)
Refuses a paci, a bottle and usually only wants momma at sleep time- gotta get out of this phase!
Teeth:Has cut his first tooth:bottom front right (this is two months earlier than both girls) and is about to cut the one right next to that which is making for a very unhappy little boy especially at sleep time
Personality: Smiles regularly and loves to laugh at his sisters, especially Morgan. Favorite thing to do is play in exersaucer. If he is mad, he has a serious temper
Stats: I don't know how tall or how much he weighs at this point but he seems long to me and lean. We have his next appt at 6 months


The next few pics are random ones from the pool tonight. The girls are fishes when it comes to the water and love to swim. Morgan who is only 3 1/2 has been swimming without floaties since last summer. Here they are jumping off the diving boards. No Fear!!
Mallory with her eyes closed
Here is Morgan
Super Girl!
Almost at the same time. Who knew Mal could walk on water
Dad in on the action- good thing he didn't capture my toe touch that I did. I think I pulled something haha

No comments:

Post a Comment