Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2 months, Back to work, Kindergarten here we come

On Friday, April 9th Case celebrated turning 2 months by going to the Doctor. He weighed 11 10.5 lbs and was 23.5 inches(he has already grown 2 1/2 inches!) He was 51% in weight and 75% in height. I compared his "stats" to the girls and he weighed less than Mallory, more than Morgan and was taller than both. He had three shots which are so awful to watch but he was pretty tough. Here is a picture of him passed out on my bed. He is not as big as the jammies make him look. He is too long for the little sizes but not quite filled out for the next size. I always say he has quite the wing span.

Unfortunately 2 months also marked my return to work. On Monday I woke up at 5:00, got myself ready; fed Case, fed myself. Woke up girls; got girls dressed, fixed girl's hair. Loaded up the car, dropped off Morgan, dropped off Case, dropped of Mallory. Went to work! Needless to say I have been a tad bit tired this week. Luckily mammy(my mom) is watching Case so I feel very good knowing he is with her all day.


I haven't had any pics of all three kiddos together yet so I tried to get a few. Morgan likes to call Case...Caser.











I wonder what Case would be saying here if he could talk....HELP!















I was on my way home from a baby shower and Lonnie said the girls wanted to know if they could play in my closet. Below is their "ensembles" I was quite impressed with their color coordiation.

This week seemed full of big events. On Tuesday I registered Mallory for kindergarten and Lonnie and I attended an information meeting that night. I can't believe she will be going to school next year. She has started to read and I think there are so many things she is going to love about school. The funniest part about the meeting is that Lonnie and I seemed like the youngest parents there. Of course we also said it could be we are getting a lot older than we think we are! Morgan is enjoying her school too. She finished up dance lessons and has begun cooking classes. She always likes to help me in the kitchen and so far her class has made deviled eggs, pizza, and peanut butter dipped pretzels.

We are enjoying the beautiful spring weather and hope it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment