Friday, February 5, 2010

What a difference 9 months can make

Today I am 38 weeks pregnant! Only two weeks to go. I was thinking how amazing the transformation your body makes when you are pregnant. It seems to change in ways that you can't even imagine. Take for instance the following pictures. The first one was this summer at the beach when I was first pregnant and the last ones are from yesterday. HOLY COW!! I don't think my skin can stretch any more. I had my appt yesterday and everything went really well. Case is still very active and according to my Dr., has a huge head. I guess I am glad to be having a C-section :) I am not dialted at all so I am assuming he is cozy and in it for the long haul. I am scheduled to deliver him on Friday, February 19th unless he decides to come before then. I will keep everyone posted! Have a great Super Bowl weekend

June 2010


January 2010- My friend Kate and I are due 3 days apart. Baby Luke and Baby Case are sure to be buds!

The t-shirt says it all!



Torpedo tummy















































No comments:

Post a Comment