Friday, February 12, 2010

And then there were 3...

Yesterday the girls got to come see me in the hospital and love on their new baby brother. They were so cute with him. Both of them kept "petting" his head and giving him kisses and cuddles. Case doesn't realize how lucky he is to have two big sisters to love all over him. Below are some pictures and a video. Luckily the hospital has had wifi so I have been able to do this on my laptop. I am sure once I get home my posts will be few and far between. Thank you to everyone who has come to visit- if we haven't seen you yet, Case can't wait to meet you all.



Morgan, Mallory, and Case(Mall being a cheese ball)



Morgan was loving on Case and I'm not sure who that swollen faced person is in the background! yikes


Mallory was much happier when she could crawl in bed with mommy



the Madison five




1 comment:

  1. He's so beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing that with me!

    I love you!

    Sharon

    Congratulations! I can't believe you've joined my ranks. No longer man to man defense.

    Carrolyn

    ReplyDelete