Monday, September 16, 2013

Freedom, Fun and Fireworks

We celebrated July 4th for the first time in our new neighborhood.  I was really anxious to see how it would be as there are no firework restrictions where we live now.  We first celebrated by going to my in-laws that live right down the road.


You can see the many faces of Case!


Morgan had the funniest smile all summer because she had two teeth on top of each other.  We finally had to get the baby one pulled.


Cutie patooties!!




Mamaw and the kids


They made homemade lemonade


My mother in law is always such a great hostess and finds the cutest things to display.  As soon as we got to her house I noticed her super cute drink tags.  I commented on how adorable I thought they were and she pulled out a package for me that had another set in them!!!  She is so very thoughtful.


Dominoes 





I love my little momma's boy


Lonnie had bought a loot of fireworks for the kids to set off.  It was so much fun.  After we set all of ours off we were able to enjoy the amazing ones set off in the neighborhood.





We laid out a blanket and watched for almost an hour.  I could not believe how many there were, how big they were and how close they were to us!!  Our very own fireworks display without traffic!  


I hope everyone else's 4th was an awesome one.

No comments:

Post a Comment