Monday, September 9, 2013

Family Vacation, Seacrest Beach- iPhone edition

Here we are.  Leaving our house for Florida.


Shortly after taking off!


Unfortunately our trip to Florida was a long one.  We hit several accidents and some major traffic on the way but here was the sunset right before we arrived.


Our neighborhood had a pool so as soon as we got there we did some night swimming.








Headed to the beach


More pool time!  I have to admit I could not just do the beach.  I am not a huge fan of sand, sharks, etc.  However if I have a pool nearby then I am good to go and can enjoy the best of both!





At the corner near our condo waiting for the beach tram





My sis-n-law had told me about some places we had to try while visiting.  The Sugar Shak was one of them.


The girls ordered a "Beach Float"  It was blue cream soda with vanilla ice cream and swedish fish at the bottom.  Too cute!


Right down from The Sugar Shak was a street party.  It had different vendors set up with a lot of entertainment for the kiddos.





Even I joined in on the fun


This was the entrance to our neighborhood.


Bud and Ally's Taco Stand in Seaside


My surfer girl


Here were the shells we collected before going on our shelling excursion!


Sisters!!


MMC


Our return trip was SO MUCH BETTER.  We left at 3:00 in the morning, missed all traffic and knocked off about 2 hours.


Sad to be home but one happy family after an awesome vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment