Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summertime Fun has begun


I LOVE Summer.  I mean really love it. I love tank tops, flip flops and swimsuits.  I love the glow of a tan, hair in a ponytail and yes would prefer 90+ degrees over freezing my butt off!


We started this summer with Case taking swim lessons with his sitter Mr. B



This was his first day getting used to the water.  Case decided he did not like getting his face wet so we cured that with some goggles.


Case cracked me up.  He was super fast in the water just couldn't quite get his kicks on top of the water.



Practicing his kicks


Jumping off the side


Although Case cried a majority of the lessons I am happy to report he is swimming tons with no tears!  Yay for Mr. B.


This summer was also a first for Mallory as she went to overnight church camp for 5 days! Her BFF Chloe who had moved to OK before school ended got to attend camp with her.  


Getting ready to say goodbye.  Mal said she was nervous the first night but that was it.  They got to swim, kayak, zipline, horseback ride, archery, BB guns, etc.  She had the best time and pretty sure this will be a summer tradition.


While Mal and Chloe were gone, Morgan and Chloe's little sis Cami went to my volleyball camp.


Morgan also tried out softball camp and really liked it.  We will let her try it out this year.


These were just a few random pics from M & Ms field days before school got out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment