Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another one bites the dust

It is hard to believe how quickly this year came and went.  Morgan graduated kinder, Mallory finished 2nd grade and Case ended his time at our long time sitters Mr. B and Mrs. Stacy.  I am so thankful for their teachers because they truly made my children feel loved and cared for every day.



Getting ready for Morgan's graduation program which was soooo cute.


Morgan and her principal Mrs. Garrison.  If you are wondering why it is just the two of them well when Morgan actually crossed the stage a guy stood up right in front of me as I took the picture and ruined the shot.  My friend that I work with was so upset for me she grabbed the principal after the program who kindly obliged to reshoot the pic!!


Here are the girls on the last day of school and below was their first day.



Ms. Michelle(Morgan's speech teacher) and Morgan.  We LOVE Ms. Michelle!!!!!!


Morgan and her teacher Mrs. Dotson. Such a beautiful person inside and out


Mrs. Garrison and the girls


Mallory and her awesome teacher Mrs. Starnes- seriously the girls had the BEST teachers this year


Cupcakes to celebrate


Mammy, Me and the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment