Friday, October 12, 2012

Fun with Mammy and Papa Marc

The last weekend we were in our house my parents were nice enough to take the kids while I finished packing up.  They took them to Mercer Arboretum(a place my mom goes for her gardening classes) and had a wonderful afternoon together.


Mammy, Mal, Case and Morgan


In all the times my mom has been to Mercer she was unaware of this hidden lake.  Last time she was there someone told her about it so she was eager to show the kids.


They loved feeding the turtles



My sweet peas


The turtles catching some rays




Papa Marc and the kiddos



I think it was a little warm out!  Case and Morgan are both my red-faced sweaters



I think they enjoyed :)



I was coming to pick up the kids and Case had just fallen asleep in my parents car so my dad didn't want to wake him.  Pretty sure Case slept like this for over an hour while we sat around and talked in their living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment