Monday, October 29, 2012

Chapter 6, Part 2

I know a lot of you have been wanting to see the new house so I finally got around to taking some pics!  We have been busy trying to get the house decorated and in order.  I would say we are 95% unpacked and 90% finished on the decorating.  Here is a preview of the entry, dining, kitchen and the kids' rooms.  Part 3 will include the outside of the house, the study, the master and the game room(once those are finished!!)

 This view is from the living room looking to the front door.  I love our front door.  I call it my Shrek castle door because you can open a little piece of it that is behind wrought iron to peek out.

Here is the view to the living room 

I found these two pieces at Kirklands for $99 a piece!!!  They came out so great and fit perfect.  We had the art niches as well as the dining and girl's rooms painted.
Here is the dining room that leads to the butler's pantry.  I LOVE the paint color called Meadow Trail(Sherwin Williams) came out so nice. 

I am currently working on a pinterest project for the curtains.  We will see how they turn out. 


Butler's Pantry
I just found the three wrought iron pieces and I really like the way they turned out. 

Living room 

View from the living room looking into the kitchen 

Looking in the kitchen from breakfast area 

 Breakfast and Case's bathroom in the back.  Stairs to gameroom

 Built in desk in front of the girl's rooms

Case's room.  His room is my favorite of all of the room's.  Very cozy! 


I am waiting on a wall mural I got off PB teen that has a sillouhette of a football player.  Although I miss his football field wall very much I think the mural will help complete the look!  And eventually we will get him a big boy bed.  Thanks Paige for letting us use the toddler bed until then :)


And yes Case is still in diapers....zero interest in potty training at this point.  Will start soon.....


The girls now have their own room!  This kind of made me sad and Morgan was very hesistant at first but I think is now adjusting.  She got to pick what color she wanted for her room and she chose blue


I just added a book case in her room that is not shown in these picture so her room is now complete


Mallory kept the purple we had just done at the other house.  She needs a night stand and then her room will be finished.


I am not really crazy about how this wall turned out so I might do some rearranging!


I hope you have enjoyed a sneak preview of the new casa.  We are loving everything about it.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful house, Les! It looks like a great foundation for Chapter 6.

    ReplyDelete