Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pinterest inspired Teacher Gifts

I, like many of you, am obsessed with Pinterest.  I have planned on doing an entire post on all the things I have made from there but haven't gotten around to it.  So here is just a glimpse of one of my latest projects that I had pinned a while back.

I know as a teacher it is great to get gift cards(even though I am a teacher and for some reason parents think that high school teachers don't like presents too???) anyway I wanted to do something a little creative.

So I went to Target and got each teacher a magazine, a beach towel, some sunscreen, aloe vera and an insulated cup.


I wrapped the cup inside the towel and then wrapped the magazine around the towel.  I added a bow and stuffed the suncreen in the front.


I was trying to find a clever saying for the card and I decided on this: 3 good reasons to be a teacher: June, July, August.  Although not very inspirational I thought it was a funny way to send the teachers into summer!



So far my children have been very blessed to have such great teachers and I can't believe I will have two in elementary next year....where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment