Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Morgan's Pre-K Graduation

Last week Morgan participated in her pre school graduation.  I am really in disbelief that she is going into Kinder next year.  I  have had a child in the high school childcare program for the past 4 1/2 years!  I will miss my pumpkins being right down the hall and going to the pep rallies and all the other super fun stuff they do.  Case has one more year until he can come.


Morgan Elise Madison- Class of 2025!!


The Texas Pledge


Morgan and her two BFFs Ms. C and Ms. G  They played hot cross buns with the bells


Someone was excited to graduate


Another number: Twinkle, twinkle


An official graduate


Morgan really wanted Mallory to come and in the car after I overheard Morgan say..."Mallory thank you for coming to my graduation" so precious


Mamaw and the girls


Lonnie was able to take off to come and then after graduation we surprised Mallory at her lunch.  She was so excited to have her daddy there.


All of the high school students in the childcare class put the graduation together...Adorable


LOVE my girls



Happy Graduation Morgan, we love you tons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment