Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

For Halloween this year Case was a giraffe, Morgan was Rapunzel and Mallory was Kit the Kat. We invited my parents and inlaws over for some taco soup and treats prior to trick or treating. I am so mad because I didn't get any pics of my parents but they arrived in full costume! My mom was a cat and my dad was a monk!


Here were the kids prior to going out. Case wasn't too sure about his costume to begin with and was also nearing his bedtime so I didn't quite know how the night would end up.


Once we got outside Case loved going up to each house. If there were lights, music, scary stuff he just stood and checked everything out.


Vixen!


Here is Papaw in his scary mask which Mallory loves! He hid behind the cars and scared the kids....too funny!


Posing at a neighbors


Cutest giraffe ever...thanks to cousin Colton that wore this costume when he was little



Leaving the first house!


Case didn't want any help putting candy in his basket, he wanted to do it all himself


Hello? Trick or treat...I got Morgan's wig online and was soooo happy with it. Best wig ever


Mallory, Morgan, Wait for me!


Sweet Sisters


Daddy made it home just in time to trick or treat- YAY dad!



Madison's Halloween 2011


Go Go mom and her girls!



























No comments:

Post a Comment