Monday, October 24, 2011

My BFFs and a house divided

A few weekends ago one of my best friends from high school came to Austin to visit her sister. Sarah currently lives in Jackson Hole so I don't get to see her that often and decided to make a trip to catch up.

Sarah and I played club volleyball together my junior year and she played college vball at Colorado.

Here are the kiddos: Morgan, Case(not sure what he is doing), Mallory, McKade(Sarah's nephew), Finn, Owen and Blake(Sarah's niece)



My girls and Sarah's boys...sorry for the sun!!! Thank you to Sarah's sister Karin for the hospitality. Although the visit was short it was great to see my Sarah Barah!!



Now rewind back to the beginning of football season when SMU took on the Aggies. It was so exciting to see the Mustangs at Kyle Field! Although they lost I was wearing my blue in a sea of maroon. I also got to see three of my college teammates who were also supporting the Stangs.



Shelley, Me, Janna and college roomie Jennie


I figured it was only fair to divide the kids!



Gig Em Aggies and Go Mustangs!














































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment