Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Case turns 18 months!

Today Case turned 18 months. I actually took him to the doctor yesterday because for the past week he has not been himself. To my surprise nothing was wrong but a little cold. I decided to treat him to some baskin Robbins after the appt since I started volleyball last week & have been super busy :(








To say he enjoyed it would be an understatement. I have loved being with my little man this summer- makes starting work no fun!! Case was 26 lbs(53%) and 34 in(91st%). He says momma, mommy, dadda, uh oh & recently ma-yee for Mallory. The doctor said since he is the 3rd and a boy talking probably won't be for a while. No problem...grunting, pointing, yelling etc seems to get his point across. Case has also loved swimming this summer.


YouTube Video


Tonight I also won out first match of this season so happy 18 months Case- that win was for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment