Monday, August 22, 2011

1st day of school 2011-2012

And so it begins....another school year! Mallory started 1st grade today at a new school. Last year she attended the school our neighborhood feeds Buckalew but this year due to my schedule she will attend the elementary right next door to the high school Powell. She gets to ride to school with me and then take a bus from the high school to her school and back after school. It works out great and she is very excited since her bff from TWHS childcare attends there.


Morgan has one more year at TWHS childcare so she gets to ride with me to work too and I get to see her whenever I want. She had quite the growth spurt this summer and childcare has a lot of "newbies" so let's just say she looks a little out of place!! But she is very happy to have her sister back in the car rides!

Case is not pictured but is at the same in home childcare that we took Morgan to when she was little. It is a street away from the high school so I feel very blessed that all my kiddos are super close by. Good luck to everyone this school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment