Sunday, August 22, 2010

And so it begins.....


I apologize for the delay in my posting. My summer officially ended on August 2nd when volleyball officially started. Since then I have played 8 matches, Case has turned six months old, Lonnie has accepted a job offer and this is the last night before Mallory starts kindergarten. Wow, kind of a lot going on. So to begin I would like to update you on Case. August 9th he turned 6 months old


Fun Facts at 6 months:
Eating: Case is now eating real food 3 times a day. Likes both fruits and veggies but unsure still about cereal. Not a fan of weird texture.
Milk: 4-6 times a day
Sleeping: 2 great naps during the day, not so much at night :( Still wakes 1-2 times
Teeth: two bottom
Crawling: This past week he has been up on all fours rocking and actually "crawled" a few inches


What's up mom??


I am ready to go somewhere!

Case Patrick Madison!


My next post will be filled with exciting news from Mallory's first day at kindergarten. I can't believe the time has come that I have a child going to school. So exciting. I am also so excited to have Morgan going to The Woodlands childcare with me. For all of you starting school, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment