Friday, January 15, 2010

Fun times


Today I am 35 weeks pregnant!! Only 5 weeks to go. Although this pregnancy has been really good, I am at that point where I am starting to get uncomfortable and anxious. I go to the Dr. next week and will continue going weekly until Case is here. I will be sure to fill everyone in on the progress.

This past month we had a lot of celebrations. My mom turned 60 so my dad had a suprise party for her. It was a great time and I know my mom enjoyed it very much. We got this great picture at the party of the Women in the fam. Mom, sister Becca, niece Haley, sister Sharon and me!



Mom and Dad enjoying some laughs.












Lonnie & Me- isn't he handsome!














For New Year's Eve we headed to College Station to celebrate with Seth & Paige, Jennifer & Evan and Billy. Lonnie played at A&M with Seth and Evan and was roommates with Billy. We had a great dinner and visited The Tap. Old school!! It was a lot of fun and a great way to bring in the New Year with some of our closest friends.
Left to Right: Seth, Billy, Evan and Lonnie







The girls: Paige, Me and Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! I want a copy! I'm thinking about you and the arrival of baby Case!
    Love ya, Paige

    ReplyDelete