Thursday, September 6, 2012

Life happens.....

As we all know, life happens.  We get busy, over-stressed, over-whelmed, over-everything!!  I have grand plans to get caught up on my blog but reality sets in and it just doesn't happen.  So today I am just going to get you caught up and then hopefully I will post on the highlights going on.

June 2012- Found a neighborhood that we fell in love with, decided to put our house on the market


July 2012- We had to say goodbye to our dear dog Broadie.  She was 12 and has been with Lonnie and I almost our entire relationship.  Pictures and post to follow

August 2012- Contract on our house!  New house under construction.  Got to pick out everything but the stone and cabinets

August 2012- Volleyball and Football season started.....craziness begins at the Madison's

September 2012- House closings on 9/14 and 9/24.  Let the packing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment