Monday, June 4, 2012

School's out for SUMMER!!!!!

It's amazing what a difference a year makes.  Here are the girls on the first day of school this year...


And here they are on the last.  So grown up!!!


I can not believe I will have two children in elementary next year.  Mallory will be in 2nd grade while Morgan starts kinder!


My parents just got back from Hawaii and brought the girls these adorable dresses.


Notice a silly face theme on my posts???


Mallory and her BFF Rylie.  



Rylie, her twin Bryce and Mal


Morgan and Mrs. Sowda


Mrs. Hoover and Morgan


Mrs. Hoover has been one of my kids teachers for the past 4 1/2 years.  We will miss you!  Can't wait for Case to be there.

We are looking forward to a great summer.  Already the girls are in track and volleyball camp, Mallory still in gymnastics and Case doing swim lessons.....who says summer is restful?

No comments:

Post a Comment