Monday, February 21, 2011

Best Friends & the beach

Our old neighbors/BFFs moved to Pacific Grove, CA a little over a year ago. This past weekend Lonnie & I were fortunate enough to get to pay them a visit!!

Friday night we got in and like always K was the most gracious host. She had made a wonderful meal & we so excited to be there.


Although the weather wasn't great we still got to see the awesome scenery. Here is the lone cypress tree at Pebble Beach. This can be seen from 17 mile road that we took.

YouTube Video

Here is the bagpiper that plays at Spanish Bay(another amazing course in the area). He normally plays while walking the 18th green every night into the sunset but weather didn't allow for that.


Sunday the weather was beautiful and this was my favorite photo on Hwy 1. Amazing this was taken with my phone!





Right before we had to leave we went to Carmel. In the distance behind Lonnie & I is the 18th green at Pebble Beach.


I have other awesome photos off my camera that will be in my next post. Thanks again to J & K! We miss you guys tons & were so thankful for the visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment