Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy #9!!!

9 years ago today on a beautiful, sunny, and cool afternoon I said "I Do" to the love of my life.
I want to thank Lonnie for being my best friend, my soul mate, a wonderful father, a wonderful son and a great person. I can't wait to see what is planned for the rest of our days together.
Happy #9!

02-02-02

Since then our love has grown in number and in strength.

Here are a few things we have experienced in our 11 years together:
Housing- 1 apartment, 1 duplex, three houses
Location- College Station, Richwood(Lake Jackson), The Woodlands
Jobs- 10 total between the two of us
Children- 3!! Mallory, Morgan, Case
Dogs- Brynn(9), Broadie(10)
Cars- 7(tends to be an area we need to work on :))
Vacations- Jamaica, Vegas, Orlando, Cancun, San Antonio, Boerne, Colorado, Destin, Del Lago, Pointe West-Galveston, Louisville, to name a few....






"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13

Happy Anniversary





























1 comment:

  1. Aw, yay! Happy anniversary you two! Here's to many, many happy more!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete