Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall is in the air

This past weekend marked the beginning of October and fall was in the air. I have to say that this time of year is becoming one of my favorites since it kicks off the holiday season. Halloween, Festivals, Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, etc. And what a way to start with some AMAZING weather. On Saturday we took a trip to the park. The girls had lots of fun playing and Case was checking everything out.





Hi Mom!
Peek-a-boo
I love my kiddos!!!

On Sunday the girls and I went to church while Case napped at home with Dad. When service was over I got some great pics of the girls. I love their new dresses a friend of mine made. Her website is http://www.purplepecan.com/ and they have some of the cutest stuff at great prices. These dresses have owls on them which is my sorority animal. Go Chi-O!

These pics crack me up. They look like senior pictures!! Such hams. They come up with these poses on their own trust me!
After church we picked up the boys and headed to the Old Time Christmas Tree farm in Spring. In October the farm has a pumpkin patch, train/hay rides, some games, food etc. and most importantly some great photo ops!
This one cracks me up. Lonnie was hiding holding Case up in the middle. LOVE it!



The train ride takes you through all of the planted Christmas trees.
One happy pumpkin!
Duck Races - Mallory took first

I love this spider.
Morgan wanted a pic with the witch.
After the pumpkin patch we ate lunch at Neal's Cafe for some delicious home cooking! Weekends like this make me so happy that Lonnie is now home to experience them with us. Later that evening I ran my last long run (9.5) miles before my 10 for Texas race this Saturday. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment